HOW I LEARN
Well to start off, I know when to start doing my stuff from school, managing my time, and learning or remembering new imgormatiom. First, right after school I drive home and start doing my homework which is usually from 4 to 5:30p.m.. After I'm done doing my school stuffs, I'll go outside and pick my dog shit and any other mess she had done. Then I go back inside the house clean up my room and do the dishes. After that I go take a shower and then game it for a bit from 6 to 7:50. Right after I'm done gaming it I go outside to walk my dog and take her to the park near by and let her lose so she can run and get tire. Finally, at 9p.m. we get home and gill up her bowl of water and food. Then I call it a night. And some ways to remember some stuffs I always mark it down in my phone calender like today I have a netting for FFA. And for new information I always write it down on my notes in the phone and set a timer to go over it incase I need it for something. And yeah that's basically all I do every day.
Comments
Post a Comment