GOOD MORNING

Some things I had realized about my morning routine are, I don't always wake up when my alarm clock goes on. I usually swipe the snooze so I can get a little bit of more sleep. Another thing I do is once my alarm goes on again, I get up and put food and water on my dog bowl, then lay  down one more time. I have an alarm clock at 8:05 just in case I lay down again. Once that alarm goes off I then have to rush and do everything fast like dress up and brush my teeth and wait a couple more minutes to warm up my car. I then have realize that that's not good. I realized that I have to improve my morning  routine. Now I have an alarm that will make me get up, take a shower, brush my teeth, feed my dog, and warm up my car.

Comments

Popular Posts