MACBETH'S THERAPIST

Enter Macbeth and the Therapist.


Therapist: Its been a long time I have seen a good old friend name Macbeth, and i have asked him to come join me on a talk.
Macbeth: Hi there old friend its been a long time we haven't seen each other.
Therapist: So I have heard a lot about you, like you going wild during battle and having no mercy.
Macbeth: Well I do want to show everyone that I am a worthy worrier.
Therapist: Tell me what else had happen to you over the years?
Macbeth: Well I have meet many people and three weird witches. They had told me that if I keep it up I might become king, but I will not force it to get to me, but if it happens then it happens.
Therapist: Oh wow,.
Macbeth: I have sent a letter to my wife about this, but I don't know how she respond, so I'll be leaving now to see her. Thank you for your time and help.
Therapist: Wait! were not done!!
Exeunt all.

Comments

Popular Posts