The Downfall of Macbeth.....

The ending of Macbeth is what I thought might had happen to him in the play. It also provides a lesson in morality about the things of what's right and what's wrong. Throughout the play we have read that Macbeth is a worthy soldier who would on day be well respected. Later in the play he is told that he will become king by three witches. He had wrote a letter to his wife and his wife responds that they should kill the king so he could become the king. After killing the king Macbeth becomes the new king, while Macbeth being king it had caused an affect in the Chain of Being. You see some don't become king just like that it has to be pass down through generations and Macbeth wasn't son of a king so that had disturb the Chain of Being. While being king Macbeth had grow he's craving or wanting more power than king. By wanting that it had led him from becoming a heroic hero to a nonheroric hero. Therefore Macbeth has to face his consequences for his actions. Towards the end Macduff challenges Macbeth to end his ambition for power into a duel, after the duel Macduff comes in with the head of Macbeth. I think Shakespeare's way of writing these play is to teach some valuable lessons that wanting power and abusing it, it can lead to your own destruction or downfall of ambition.

Comments

  1. I don't know I feel that u could have written more about the massage that Shakespeare was portraying in this play and hamlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Humm.... yeah I could but i think that was good since the mesaage is about greed...wbu????

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts